Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The citizen outreach meeting

Yes, I went to the citizen outreach meeting tonight. I am so very sick right now but went just the same. I have actually been sick since Thursday, but spiked a fever Friday, through the entire weekend, and now I'm down to 100 degrees.

But I went to the meeting. To learn that this process is so VERY long.

This weekend I was buried with stuff for work but I managed to take some time Saturday to not only take Natalie to dance class but for all of us to go to the MCI Center to see Disney on Ice: Princess Classics. We all had a great time! Nicholas had just enough right after the intermission, and DH took him back to the car (inside the MCI Center parking garage) where Little Man fell asleep after about two minutes. Natalie, on the other hand, was enraptured throughout. And the second half of the show was all about Cinderella. My Little Princess was SO happy!

Sunday was me stuck working as well as Monday. Except I went to the doctors on Monday. Yes, I have a fever. Who would have guessed?? (sarcasm off)

Next up -- a few of us are planning a neighborhood egg hunt. If you have any tips on organizing an egg hunt, please send them my way!

No comments: