Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Soccer practice, take two

Natalie actually stayed on the field this week!

There was soccer practice tonight despite this being Spring Break week here in Virginia. Practice was very good as there were four children and two coaches (the coach and the asst. coach). I think it was the best practice that Natalie has ever had - not that she has had that many practices! Nicholas kept me running all over -- I have to come up with some fun ways to occupy his time while we watch Natalie at soccer.

I'm the new coordinator for the family directory at our elementary school -- yes, the elementary school that Natalie starts at in September. Nothing like getting involved with the PTA too early!

The weather here is just beautiful. Now to take some time to attack my Chia Pet-like weeds in the lawn!

No comments: