Saturday, October 30, 2004

Dance class

I went to Natalie's "parents can come to our final class" dance class today.

Can I just say how hard it is to take pictures with a digital camera while your eyes are filled with tears???

All the girls are beautiful, but watching Natalie as a "caterpillar" and turning into a butterfly, where she told her dance teacher that her wings are "purple and pink with oranges and red and black and some brown too" just sent me straight to tears. I am so unbelievably thankful for her in my life, and I think about all the women on that have been trying and trying and trying to have children come into their life and have had no success/fortune/luck/whatever-you-want-to-call-it, and it just FLOORS me.

My daughter floored me today. What an exquisite daughter I have in my life.

*sniff sniff*

No comments: