Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad

Happy Anniversary to my Mom and Dad! 57 years ago (but who's counting?) was your wedding day at Sacred Heart Church. I hope you have many more years together.

On a good note, DH's mom was released from the hospital today (yes, both moms were in the same hospital at the same time!) and she'll be going to a rehab place for a little while before she can go back home.

My mom was visited by a nurse today and my dad could take a short break from care-giving. The nurse will return next week to check on my mom.

We made a appointment with the attorney for November 22. I'm going to email my dad with questions he should ask and papers he should bring with him.

Mom sounded a bit better this afternoon. I didn't call tonight as it would have been too late.

Congratulations to Governor-elect Kaine!!!

No comments: