Saturday, June 30, 2007

Kids time!

Long time, no hear -- I know, I know. :-)

Yesterday was an in-service day at Natalie's summer camp and Nicholas' preschool. So I took the day off from work :-) and we all went to Baltimore's Inner Harbor. "The plan" for lots of touring quickly got scrapped because we decided to go the the Science Center first. Five hours later (!) we were still there, so our plans to go back to Port Discovery weren't met. We went to Velleggia's for dinner -- yummy food and excellent service, which was most welcomed by me as I was alone with the two kids at a white tablecloth restaurant. :-) We brought back leftover pizza for DH. I wanted to stop at Vaccaro's on the way home, but the kids were really worn out. So that will have to wait for the next visit. (And since we got a family membership to the Science Center, we'll be back soon!)

Today I took the kids to the Smithsonian Folklife Festival. Five hours on the Mall with yummy food and lots of fun! Of course we had a carousel ride and a stop at the Museum of Natural History, too.

More later!

No comments: