Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Like mother, like son

Nicholas has a cold.

I took him to the pediatrician yesterday morning because the night prior was a very restkess night for him. I instantly thought ear infection, especially because he went for his ear check on Friday and the dr. saw fluid in his ears.

Well, as of yesterday morning, he still had fluid in there but no infection. The doctor saud I could give him Dimetapp if I wanted to, as that would help sedate him a tiny bit.

I got The Call at 3 pm that his fever was over 100. So I stayed home from work today with the kids. I got out the Dimetapp.

You would think I gave him a espresso drink.

Note to self -- no Dimetapp for Nicholas. :-)

And a special HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish to my brother Bob. He's celebrating his -- um, let's do the math -- 57th -- um, I mean 35th -- birthday today. *hee hee hee*

No comments: