Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Summer Camps

Yes, it is the third day of the new year and we are already mired in Summer Camp decisions.

Over the weekend I learned that my daughter's elementary school has a summer camp program. So I had DH call today to sign her up -- more as a "backstop" so we would have something in place.

There are 120 spots in the summer camp and THEY ARE ALL FILLED and we are #53 on the wait list. Unfreakenbelievable.

So -- I managed to book three weeks at an arts camp for the summer. Just seven more weeks of summer camp to secure. And it looks like No One has summer camps operating in the last two weeks of August.

I honestly do not know how working parents with more than one child pull this off. I'm in awe of people that manage this with multiple children.

No comments: