Monday, March 21, 2005

Another (!) ear infection -- times 2

We had a great weekend -- took the children to see the Easter Bunny, had fun as a family, etc. Nicholas was his goofy self when I brought him to daycare today. Then I got The Call from the Center's director -- she asked me what was wrong with Nicholas? (Like I knew? He HAD been fine.) Well, now he has a 101.3 fever. I called Dad and asked him to pick Nick up. Then I called the pediatrician's office to make a sick appointment. Dad took Nick to see the dr. -- he has ANOTHER ear infection. (Actually BOTH ears are infected.) So now he is on another round of antibiotics -- Zithromax this time instead of amoxicillin.

Maybe I need to think of hiring a nanny for Nicholas. We can't keep taking time off work every few days for ear infections. *sigh*

No comments: