Friday, March 24, 2006

Schedules

I admit that I'm somewhat of a geek when it comes to "technology stuff". Add that trait to my tendency to plan and, well, I end up using electronic calendars a lot. As in a whole lot.

I think I may have crossed the proverbial line now as I'm scheduling appointments in my electronic calendar -- and adding DH to the schedule list, too.

It probably sounds very weird -- but with all that we have going on, it's the only way to anticipate what is coming up for "the next few days".

Between dance class and soccer and swim class and the civic association and the PTA and the parents group at pre-school and community things -- life "after work" is downright dizzying! And that doesn't include other "family things" like birthdays and weddings and such.

Sorry, DH -- more email appointments are soon to come!

No comments: